Hubungan Efikasi Diri dengan Perilaku Mencontek

Devi Kusrieni

Abstract


This study aims to determine the relationship between self-efficacy with cheating behavior in class X SMA Negeri 4 Yogyakarta in Academic Year 2014/2015. This research is a correlation. The population in this study were students of class X SMA Negeri 4 Yogyakarta in Academic Year 2014/2015. Subjects numbered 65 students out of a population of 260 students, making the subject of research carried out by random sampling technique. Instruments in this study using a questionnaire. The results of this study showed that self-efficacy against cheating behavior in class X SMA Negeri 4 Yogyakarta coined the roles of 21.3% and the remaining 78.7% of cheating behavior is caused by other variables outside of self-efficacy as procrastination, peer pressure, and pressure from parents. This study to conclude that there is a negative relationship between self-efficacy with cheating behavior in class X SMA Negeri 4 Yogyakarta academic year 2014/2015. Information from this research can serve as a basic reference program development guidance and counseling services to help students develop self-efficacy in minimizing the cheating behavior.

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12928/psikopedagogia.v3i2.4469

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 301 times
PDF - 1167 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2016 Universitas Ahmad Dahlan

PSIKOPEDAGOGIA Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling is indexed and abstracted by:


PSIKOPEDAGOGIA Jurnal Bimbingan dan Konseling
ISSN 2301-6167 (print) | 2528-7206 (online)
Published by Universitas Ahmad Dahlan in collaboration with Association of Guidance Counseling Study Program, ALPTKPTM, Indonesia

Address: Kampus 2, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan
Jln. Pramuka No. 42, Sidikan, Umbulharjo, Yogyakarta 55161, Indonesia
Telp. +62 274-563515 ext. 2134

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.


Visitor Statistics