PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA, DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN RUMAH SAKIT DR. MOEWARDI SURAKARTA DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA SEBAGAI VARIABEL MODERATING

galih wisnu wardhana

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to analyze and provide evidence empirically that the motivation of work, compensation, job satisfaction affect the performance of employees Dr. Moewardi Surakarta Hospital. The population in this study are employees Dr. Moewardi Surakarta Hospital. The results of this study proves the regression results on the regression equation that Motivation has a significant influence on the performance of employees Dr.Moewardi Surakarta. Compensation has a significant influence on the performance of employees and lecturers. Satisfaction has an insignificant effect on employee and lecturer performance. Satisfaction can strengthen the influence of motivation and compensation to employees and lecturers so that motivation can be summed up as a moderating variable. F test results show that there is no significant effect simultaneously between independent variables consisting of: motivation, compensation and satisfaction to the performance of employees and lecturers . The result of test of R2 (coefficient of determination) is known that variability of dependent variable which can be explained by variability of independent variable equal to 19% while the rest (81%) is explained by other variable not included in regression model like education level, discipline, and leadership

Keywords


Performance; motivation; compensation; satisfaction

Full Text:

PDF

References


Apriyanti, Ririn, 2004. Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Bagian Akuntansi (Studi Kasus Koperasi Unit Desa di Boyolali). Skripsi STIE-AUB Surakarta, Tidak Dipublikasikan.

Arfan, Ikhsan dan Muhammad Ishak, 2005. Akuntansi Keprilakuan, Jakarta, Salemba Empat,

As’ad. M. 2001. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta, BPFE

Ayu, Kusuma, Prabandari, Dewi dan Wahyuddin, M. ¬¬___. Pengaruh Motivasi Karyawan, PPKP, dan Persepsi Keadilan Atas Kompensasi Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pada PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Ksntor Cabang Surakarta. Artikel Ilmiah. Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta : Surakarta.

Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.

Djarwanto PS. 2001. Statistik Induktif. Yogyakarta, Liberty.

Ghozali,Imam. 2005. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan SPSS. Semarang : Badan Penerbit : Undip Semarang

Hadi, Prakoso. 2000. Perilaku Keorgaanisasian. Jakarta: Pusat Penerbbitan.

Haryono, Eko 2008. Pengaruh Motivasi, Kompensas dan Disipiln Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada PT. Pandowo Shuttlecocks Surakarta. Skripsi STIE-AUB Surakarta.

Hasibuan, SP. Malayu. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.

Henry, Simamora. 1995. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: YKPN.

Henry, Simamora. 2003. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: YKPN.

Heidjrachman dan Suad Husnan. 2002. Manajemen Personalia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Husnan, Suad , 2002, Manajemen Keuangan Teori Dan Praktek , Yayasan. Yogyakarta, Badan Penerbit Gajah Mada

Ikhsan, Arfan dan Ishak, Muhammad. 2005. Akuntansi Keperilakuan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Handoko, T. Hani. 2001, Manajemen Personalia Dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Yogyakarta, BPFE UGM.

Martoyo, Susilo. 1998. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Mas’ud, Fuad, 2004. Survai Diagnosis Organisasional, Konsep & Aplikasi, Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Nachrowi, D Nachrowi, (2006), Pendekatan Populer dan Praktis: Ekonometrika untuk analisis ekonomi dan keuangan. Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta.

Pangabean, Mutiara S. 2002. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.

Ratna, Sakti, Ayustya, 2008. Pengaruh Kompensasi, Motivasi dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Pada PDAM Klaten. Skripsi STIE-AUB Surakarta.

Robbins, Stephen, 2001. Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta, Erlangga.

Santoso, 2002. 2006. Statistika untuk Penelitian, Bandung, Alfabeta.

Siagian, Sondang P. 2002. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara

Sugiyono. 2004. Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Bandung, Alfabeta, Cetakan keenam

Suharyadi dan Purwanto, 2004, Statitistika Untuk Ekonomi & Keuangan Modern, Jakarta, Salemba Empat,

Umar, Husein, 2003, Metode Riset akuntansi Terapan, Jakarta, Ghalia Indonesia




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12928/optimum.v8i2.7730

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 224 times
PDF - 61 times

Refbacks